Dear Silver Crest Parents,
The past weeks have been full of change and uncertainty. We are fortunate to have so many talented and dedicated teachers who care deeply about the students at Silver Crest. We miss them so much and look forward to being together again at school. In the mean time, stay safe and healthy. The following link is to a video of messages to the students from the teachers and others at Silver Crest VIDEO LINK
Also linked is a newsletter about what is happening at Silver Crest.NEWSLETTER
Thank you for all you are doing to work at home with your children. We are a team!
Principal -- Silver Crest Elementary
ATTENTION - Please read all information below
Jordan District Schools will not hold in-person classes through May 1st. Here's what you need to know:
- Online learning for students will begin on Wednesday, March 18th.
- If you need a device, please email your teacher. We'll have devices available Tuesday, but will need to schedule pick-up and sign-out. If you have a device at home, you do not need a school device.
- School staff will continue to work regular school hours. Emails for staff members can be foundhere.
- Lunch will be available to students who receive free or reduced-price lunch for pick-up starting Wednesday at our front entrance. If you need assistance with food prior to Wednesday, please contact the office.
Many of our teachers will be using Canvas or Google Classroom to deliver online instruction. Most students in upper grades have accessed Canvas and Google Classroom often during the year. We will update this page with information specific to teachers on Monday and Tuesday.
Don't have a computer? No problem! Both Canvas and Google Classroom offer free, easy-to-use smartphone apps.
If you are unsure how to get to or use Canvas, visit this page.
OPTIONAL Resources for online learning
Link below: Great information about helping children after a Natural Disaster
Click on the link below for STEM activities
Media Release Forms
Dear Silver Crest Parents,
Our school social media accounts are now open. Please follow us on Instagram @silvercrestknights and our Facebook page Silver Crest Elementary. We would love to have you sign and send the media release so that we can feature our amazing students. Attached is a copy of the media release form if you need one.
Battle of the Books
Kindergarten Registration 2020-21
If you would like to request a permit for your child to attend a school other than their boundary school, please click the link below.
As a reminder, permit applications submitted during the month of December will not be approved on a first-come, first-served basis. Permits will be approved according to the Board priorities, which are posted at boundary.jordandistrict.org
Open Enrollment Choice Permit Application - English
Open Enrollment Choice Permit Application - Español
Below are the documents required when registering your children:
- Legal guardian's picture identification (such as a drivers license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child's original or certified birth certificate
- Proof of Residency
A structured recess program that encourage all kids to participate and play!
Click on Knights at Play for more information
Click on the School Bell for 2019-20 Bell Schedule
Preschool registration is not done through Silver Crest Elementary. If you need information regarding Preschool registration please contact:
Jordan Child Development Center 801-567-8510
**For the Safety of our students, have you completed your Volunteer Form??